Moral and ethical behaviour has become an unavoidable element of the day-to-day operations of Bina-Istra. The Code of Ethics was adopted in 2012 clearly defining 10 principles of operations to be followed by Bina-Istra. The principles stem from the moral and legal rules and regulations:
1. A strict following of laws, regulations and internal rules of the Group, especially in the fields of labour, employment, health, safety and environmental protection,
2. Respect for all employees with a particular emphasis on safety during the performance of their duties,
3. Fairness and transparency to customers, shareholders and partners,
4. Credibility and reliability of internal control, accounts and financial information,
5. Respect of the rules of free competition and rejection of corruption of every form,
6. Loyalty to the company, avoidance of conflict of interest and infringement of data confidentiality
7. Solidarity within the Group,
8. Safekeeping of the assets of the Group, in particular by not using them for private purposes or by stealing them,
9. Constant care for quality and sustainable development,
10. Political neutrality of the company, avoidance of funding of political activities
The commitment to ethical operation requires respect of the above listed values by all employees.
In order to achieve the greatest level of transparency to its workers, business partners, users and wider community, the Company defined a new way of reporting possible departures from the values embedded in the Code of Ethics.
This new way of reporting is regulated by the Procedure for determining wrongdoing. If you have information about illegal or unethical actions in Bina-Istra operations, please fill in and provide us with the Wrongdoing Report Form
If you notice an irregularity or a hazardous situation during the construction works, please notify us via the online Complaint Form.